Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a cloud vendor useful for providing on-demand services to users. It provides various services like computing, storage, networking, and Big Data, and allows you to build, deploy, and scale applications, websites, and services on the same infrastructure as Google.
Google Cloud Categories:
This platform offers products in four categories which are as follows.
- Compute- It provides features like a computer engine and an app engine. Compute engine is useful in running workloads You can ensure productivity by using it on a large scale on virtual machines. On the other hand, an App Engine is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that allows you to use in-built services to develop your apps.
- Storage- It has three subcategories which are Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, and Cloud Datastore. Cloud SQL helps in storing and managing data and cloud storage allows users to access data from anywhere. Furthermore, Cloud Datastore provides a database for storing non-relational. To further know about it, one can visit Google Cloud Professional Online Training.
- Big Data- Its big query feature is useful in analyzing big data in the cloud. It is capable of processing datasets that contain several terabytes in a few seconds and running quick SQL-like queries. Furthermore, this feature is scalable and straightforward to use and can provide insights in real time.
- Services- It comes with cloud endpoints that allow you to access your code from RESTful services from your system with Cloud Endpoints. Furthermore, it provides various services to make integration of the client-side flexible. It ensures low client server maintenance and allows users to extend app engine infrastructure.
Benefits of Using Google Cloud:
Google Cloud provides you with faster time to market and allows developers to accelerate development with quick deployments. In addition, it facilitates new innovations and allows developers to test new ideas and design new applications without hardware limitations. Furthermore, this highly scalable and flexible platform allows you to quickly scale resources and storage per business requirements. Moreover, it eliminates the need for paying for building an external infrastructure to support load levels. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Google Cloud for business processes.
- Cost savings- It ensures cost savings and allows you to only pay for the resources you actually use. Thus, eliminating the need to overbuild your data center and allowing your IT Teams to focus on more strategic work.
- Better collaboration- Improves collaboration by allowing you to make data accessible and available anywhere you are, anytime you need it. Rather than tying users, it allows them to access data from anywhere in the world from any device.
- Advanced security- Cloud Computing is not immune to hacking but it can help you in strengthening your security posture. It provides you with lots of security features along with automatic maintenance, and centralized management.
- Data loss prevention- It offers backup and disaster recovery features that are useful in storing data in the cloud. It allows you to prevent data loss in the event of an emergency, such as hardware malfunction or malicious threats.
Career Opportunities in Google Cloud:
Cloud Computing is a leading technology in today’s world and almost all businesses use it. In addition, it is cost-friendly and it eliminates the need of buying storage infrastructures. Google Cloud is the leading cloud computing platform; therefore, companies constantly look forwards to hiring professionals in it. Thus, generating multiple career opportunities in it. Many institutes provide Google Cloud Professional Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Google Cloud as a career.
- Better Pay and Growth
- Higher Career Opportunities
- Working with MNCs
- Recognition among Employees
- Better Work-life Ratio
Google Cloud Platform is a cloud vendor that provides on-demand services to users. It provides products in four categories like compute, storage, big data, and services. In conclusion, using Google Cloud is highly beneficial for an organization as it ensures cost savings, improves security, and reduces the chances of data loss.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!