The required documents for e-Tourist visa (e-TV) are digital photograph and copy of scanned Passport of the applicant. You will need to provide additional documents for Indian Visa from Laos – copy of your business card and e-Medical Visa – reference letter from Hospital. You can check the documents required for Indian e-Visa in details further.
To process your visa, you will need to fill out the online application form and upload the required documents, then proceed to make the payment. We will send your verified application to immigration once the payment is approved on your behalf and you will receive the visa within 3 to 5 or 1 to 3 business days. please apply here Apply Indian e-Visa from Laos.
Laos passport holder check that you are OK to travel to India
To be allowed to travel to India and to enter when you get here, you’ll need to:
- Hold a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for a minimum of 180 days at the time of your visa application.
- Hold a valid visa to travel to or transit India (if one is required). If you’ve been issued an eVisa it’s a good idea to print out a copy to bring with you when you travel
- Make sure your visa is in the passport you use to travel to India – if you want to use a different passport, you’ll need to make sure you apply to transfer your visa to the right passport before you travel
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket out of india to a country you can enter at the end of your stay.
- If we ask, show us you have enough money to support yourself while you’re in India.
- Polio vaccination: You may be required to hold a valid polio vaccination certificate If you travel to India from Pakistan, Israel, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Afghanistan or Somalia countries.
If your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa, or if you’re travelling visa waiver and you’re unsure if you’ll meet our requirements for entry permission, you should contact us before travelling to India.
- The Indian e Tourist Visas 30 days, 5 years and 1 year have been restored with immediate effect. Now your application could be processed with top priority.
- e-Business visa, e-Medical Visa and e-Medical Attendant Visa holders can get extended while in India. Applicants are advised to apply for Indian visa extension at least 2 weeks in advance.
- India’s Bureau of Immigration has announced that with immediate effect, foreign nationals who arrive at an Indian port holding non-machine readable passports will be denied entry.
- When you arrive at the airport, your passport will be stamped and an expiry date for your e-visa will be handwritten by an Immigration Officer.
- Check the date that is written on your passport and make sure you leave the country Indian Visa Airport and Seaports for exit before your visa expires.
- If you overstay your visa you must apply for visa extension or Exit Permit to the FRRO or Superintendent of Police you registered with to get permission to extend / exit the country. You will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. If you have overstayed your visa but did not register you must report to the nearest FRRO or Senior Superintendent of Police.
So avoid to overstay on you Visa.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!